Saturday 4 August 2012

WooHoo!!!! Well today I went to my very first seminar with Stampin Up.  The Melbourne Regional Seminar at the Convention Centre.  I am in absolute awe of the talent and scope of so many wonderful creative people.  The lectures were great and we learnt how to make the ornament that features on the cover of the new holiday catalogue! I think I'm a fan of Sophie Zadeh!  My head is still reeling with the amount of ideas, tips and information on display today.  Just to browse the sample boards and to see the different cards and craft objects everyone shared.  No one piece was alike and every item was beautiful.  Thank you so much for such a terrific event which allowed us all to share our passion.  As I write this blog I am planning my next project (after I order some important new items from the new catalogue.)  I cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment